TB20 Starter kit, CANopen slaveYou can review the specification and details of the HELMHOLZ 600-990-STRT2 TB20 Starter kit, CANopen slave 600-990-STRT2 below. To get a quotation, please fill in the online quotation form. One of our staff will respond your request as soon as possible.
TB20 starter kit, EtherCAT
Modules are delivered as complete assembled units (i.e., as a single assembly) and can be installed immediately.
The 24 V power supply connector, the final bus cover, and the base module are already included in the bus couplers delivery.
TB20 ToolBox makes it easy to methodically design TB20 systems. Integrated terminal mapping, system width calculations, and current-carrying capacity monitoring all make it possible to quickly design systems without making any mistakes.
The CANopen bus coupler is designed to connect a CAN bus to TB20 peripheral modules.
It supports the CANopen protocol as defined in DS301 and uses the DSP-401 profile for digital and analog I/O modules.
Up to 64 modules of any kind can be connected in series with the bus coupler.
This coupler makes it possible to use SDOs to freely access all I/O values, parameters, and diagnostics, and can manage up to 192 bytes of I/O data with the PDO protocol.
A functioning TB20 configuration will always require a bus coupler and at least one peripheral module. The bus coupler supports hot-swapping for replacing modules during operation.
- Modules can be replaced during operation (hot-swapping)
- 24 V DC power supply
- Integrated power supply unit for powering peripheral modules (2.5 A)
- Supplies the systems I/O voltage (24 VDC)
- USB device port for online diagnostics, configuring parameters, setup, and firmware updates with TB20 ToolBox
- TB20 ToolBox simulation for commissioning the I/O system without a higher-level controller in order to test the functionality (I/O check)
- Concealed factory reset switch for restoring the module to its factory settings
- CANopen protocol as defined in DSP301 and DS401
- Transfer rates of 50 kbps to 1 Mbps
- 24 TPDOs / 24 RPDOs
- 1 SDO server
- Heartbeat producer
- Two heartbeat consumers
- Node guarding
- SYNC object
- Storable parameter configuration
- Up to 64 peripheral modules
Datasheets for Helmholz